"Cookie in a Pot" Experiment Aborted


I was given this lovely butter cookie in sun flower look stuck in a clay pot. A cute idea, but the cookie didn't look that delicious in it's plastic wrap.

So I decided to turn this into an experiment inspired by one of the DVD extras from Morgan Spurlock's "Super Size Me" movie. I was curious to see when the cookie was going to become moldy. I placed it on a shelf at my desk in the office, and waited, and waited, ... I moved buildings and teams within the company and the cookie-in-a-pot came along as a fixture at or near my desk.

When I was cleaning up after the last move, I found it in an unopened moving box. 12 years later with no mold I finally aborted the experiment.


As you can see in this shot of the rear, the cookie was produced in 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snoqualmie Falls Hydropower Museum

Sunday: Kandersteg